Micro Counter Strike 1.1, free 3D fps-shooter game
July 31, 2007 by Don Smith
I found a cool game demo by M3GWORKS, a 3D game engines developer for mobile phones (something I’ve done myself for PC’s a while back ago). They say they’ve developed the very first 3D FPS engine ‘M3GFPS’ based on M3G technology. The engine is used by game developers as a platform to develop FPS-shooter games.
To demonstrate the features of the engine, M3GWORKS have released a ‘Micro Counter-Strike’ demo, which runs on almost all handsets that support M3G, I’ve written about another Counter Strike version before, including some cool video captures.
- Based on the classic ‘Counter Strike’ game
- Make more money to buy weapons with which to overpower your enemies
- More than 10 weapons and equipment including pistol, rifle, grenade,etc.
- Cool and great graphics (not so great in my opinion?)
Read more for free download.
- Forward: 2, Up key
- Backward: 8, Down key
- Turn Left: 4, Left key
- Turn Right: 6, Right key
- Shoot: 5, Fire key
- Buy: 0
- Buy Ammos: 3
- Change Weapon: 1
- Popup Menu Show/Hide: #
- Collimator On/Off: 9
- The game must run on devices that support JSR-184, Java Me
- High performance devices boost the game’s performance
- 250k above available storage space is required for the game demo’s JAR
- Download the game here.
- Unzip the software package using winzip, winrar or whatever you prefer, resulting in a jar file and a game guide picture.
- Transfer the jar file into your mobile phone via Bluetooth,infrared port, etc.